Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Sixteen

Dream house.

Father of the Bride house...dream house inspiration.

My dream IS a house. Moreover, my dream is a home. Somewhere that family meets and where big Sunday dinners are held around an old wooden dining table. In my dream house there are big French windows with lots of natural light. There are toys on the living room floor and a pin board for everyone's artistic creations and good grades. There is music playing (maybe a teenage band rehearsal in the garage) and neighbors that stop by for iced tea. The kitchen has plenty of space for baking cookies and learning passed down family recipes. My bedroom has a great closet which I (of course) will be organized and a deep bathtub where I can sink into hot water and escape the perfect chaos that is happening all around me. My dream home has a garden and maybe a little fence.

My dream home is big enough to spread out but small enough to be intimate. And plenty of bathrooms. You can see where I first talked about my dream home here.

And here is home I have loved for many years in Diablo, CA. It's finally for sale...contingent upon my winning the lottery, of course. Check out the listing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment