
Resonating with this quote today featured on Yahoo's SHINE.
"What do you think is holding you back from making real the fantasies you have for yourself? For many women it's fear: fear of failure, fear of success, fear of not wanting what we have once we have it, or not being able to sustain it once we do. We're scared. But I think of something my sister once to me when I was being a scaredy cat about something or other: being afraid isn't a good enough reason to not do something."
So here's a challenge: Let's all do one thing that requires us to choose courage over fear. It can be something small (finally getting bangs or cooking a new vegetable)or big (signing up for a marathon or speaking your voice) Once you've decided what it is, blog about it to share your courageousness!
"What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got? COURAGE!"
...channel your inner Cowardly Lion...
No comments:
Post a Comment