Something you're looking forward to.
Upon Craig's arrival for Thanksgiving, he assured me he would make sure I would continue to blog each day. The turkey coma made no such promise. So here we are, looking back one day in order to look forward. Craig generously did provide me with an answer to today's topic: 352 cul de sac. 352 S. Center is the address to the home we shared in college. In the two years I lived there, we had a rotation of our 7 closest friends live in that house. Best times ever! Switching rooms, decorating doors, playing practical jokes on each other, a few dramatic arguments, but always a place that truly felt like home. 352 is the dream. There is a certain bond that exists between all of us who lived in that house. We'll probably be crazy old folks who get matching "352" tattoos on our 70th birthdays.
Point being, I love living near our best friends. I look forward to the days when our friends will live close by rather than many states away. Making friends with neighbors is awesome but having friends who are your neighbors is even better:)
Happy left over day to you and all of your nearest and dearest!
Photo
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment