alright, i'll admit it. i'm SUPER cheap. and i hate spending money on things i (convince myself) i can do just as well. every time i've dyed my hair, i've done it. me, a box, and those heinous gloves that make your hands smell powdery. it usually turns out fine and i never do anything too drastic, it's just not me.
so, should i leave my hair as is, dye it a bit darker, or highlight it a bit lighter?
(keep in mind my pasty white skin--joyful, joyful--and my light green eyes...maybe i'm albino.)
what's your vote?
Photo
10 months ago
go lighter! i love your hair light!!!
ReplyDeleteI say darker - the contrast is beautiful
ReplyDeleteAt risk of sounding like a mom, i'll put my vote with "leave it the way it is". I love your hair and plus it is still summer, which means the natural sun highlights. Wait until october to dye if you must :)
ReplyDeleteagreed -- I know I'm late on this.. but darker for fall, lighter in spring. I love the concept of seasonal hair color :)
ReplyDeleteDarker is my vote, box dying is awesome and the richer darker colors really pop (not to mention they're a little safer and easier to manage when roots grow in) n light would be really pretty also but I have to agree saving light for summer is better.
ReplyDeleteAren't you in NYC now?! I demand updates!