I was in a lemony mood because I am trying to pretend spring is here in chilly NYC. Enter Martha. You know which Martha I'm talking about. The almighty goddess of all things homemade, the creator of "it's a good thing", and the occasional jailbird. Her recipe for these Lemon Tassies are velvety smooth and lemony fresh. They are absolutely delicious! I have to say that I cheated today and used store bought pie crust but nevertheless, the desserts are delicious! I will say, make sure to poke holes in your mini crusts so they don't puff up when you prebake the shells. All together a fairly simple and tasty recipe!

And speaking of resolutions, my number 12 was to find a hobby. Sometimes I laugh at myself. Do you do this? Do you make resolutions to do something that you already do for which you don't give yourself credit? Apparently I did just that. I have hobbies! Who knew? I love to bake and do it often. Also, I love to read. I love magazines and a good fiction novel. I think it's slightly hilarious that I didn't realize that these are hobbies. But I know that I do want to expand my hobby realm (yes, a realm of hobbies) to include a few more action-based activities. Some of my ideas are:
hiking
bowling
making cake stands
refinishing furniture
thrifting
What are some of your favorite hobbies? Maybe today they should include baking up a batch of these tassies :)
With the exception of bowling (I really suck)... you've just listed all of my hobbies! Phone date to discuss. <3
ReplyDeleteLove the lemon and all of your baking posts!
ReplyDelete