Saturday, May 1, 2010

Underblundies


via style me pretty

For whatever reason, my hilarious dad has always called me and my sister's underwear "underblundies". Not sure when or why underblundies was invented but it has stuck. All throughout his years of washing our little girl undies, to high school when he would separate our undies from our stepmom's, to now when he has no relationship whatsoever to our undies. So when I saw this cute post on a bridal shower brunch, I of course loved the idea of hanging up cute underblundies at your best girlfriend's bridal shower, bachelorette party, 80th birthday party, whatever! (Of course switching the type of undies for each occassion.)

I love me some good underblundies and some good girl parties. These ladies are genius to mix the two!

***click on the picture to make it bigger--it's worth the look!

1 comment:

  1. My dad calls them that too! I wonder if Grandma or Grandpa called them that. He just said that the other day when I was over at the house! I have not heard that in so long....

    ReplyDelete