Sunday, October 12, 2008

this is the story of a girl...


this is the story of a girl....

hi, hello, i'm officially a blogger! this may or may not be the worst decision because i am already too busy and too distracted by others' blogs. but here i am, blogging with the best of 'em.

regardless, welcome! let's get going....

2 comments:

  1. Nice climb! That looks familiar...isn't it exilerating?
    I didn't get pictures of my jump but it sure felt fab. There's nothing like jumping off a 22' pole to stimulate the sense of bravery, committment, self-confidence & success!
    Hey, I like the eyewear...a bit "Palinish" for a liberal...must be a pull from the center (heeheehee).
    lol
    AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. On "this is the story of a girl" you wrote "i am not...you're normal sororiety girl" - might want to replace you're with your.
    This is what I do, edit your writing. And good job on using my ray bradbury quote! Nice to know I have influenced your literaria if not your voting!!!! Love and kisses, mom

    ReplyDelete