Friday, October 31, 2008

me, me, me!

I am... not too good at blogging.

I think... but don't always act.

I know... that working out makes me happy, but still I don't do it very often (see below).

I want... to get in better shape (see above).

I have... a wonderful boyfriend.

I wish... my family was all in one general place so we could hang out!

I hate... flying or crawling insects and/or rodents.

I miss... home; the gorgeous leaves and seasons!

I fear... not having a plan for after graduation.

I feel... sad that people are trying to “protect” their marriage by eliminating human rights.

I hear... the dish washer.

I smell... soy sauce on my vegetable spring rolls.

I search... for answers and a lighted path.

I wonder... where have all the cowboys gone?

I regret... poor decisions I’ve made in the past as a friend.

I love... Mexican food, anytime, almost anywhere.

I care... about the finances of my family.

I always... clean when I’m upset.

I am not... you’re typical sorority girl.

I believe... in a thing called love J

I dance... with my roommates!

I sing... at karaoke with Dan and his family!

I win... at being the most “mom-ish” in our house.

I lose... my train of thought a lot.

I never... thought I’d want a simple life.

I listen... to choral music when I’m feeling nostalgic.

I can usually be found... in a meeting or class.

I am scared of... not living the life I know I should and could be living.

I read... (past tense) a lot before college textbooks fried my brains.

I am happy about... the friends and family in my life.

1 comment:

  1. the blogstalking has begun! i love you. Yay for the choral music shout out as well!

    ReplyDelete