
Johnny playing with Mommy's KISS vans
In just a few hours (EST that is) it will be my glorious nephew's 3rd birthday! I literally cannot believe it was three years ago tomorrow that my sister gave birth to the most unexpected gift in our family's life, especially hers! Really, for having a family as crazy and horizontal as ours, it's amazing to watch how everything melts away around a common baby! I love Johnny in so many ways: he is adorable, he calls me to say "Hi Auntie Asheee", he always gives me hugs and kisses, he laughs out loud unabashedly, he is a genius (though I'll still love him if that fades), he loves to read, he loves animals, he is obsessed with his mommy and daddy, he loves to "wiggle and walk" with me, he loves to play airplane with uncle dan, he likes to water grandma's flowers, he plays "one eye" with yia yia, he lets grandpa worley play ball with him, and he loves to eat dessert with mike.
Johnny is beautiful and one day when he is older I will tell him how even though I love his (future) brother/sister, he was my very first nephew...he made me Auntie Ashley, and for that, he will always be special. Happy Birthday Johnny!!!
Roll the photos!

WIth Mommy and Auntie Ashley November 2006

With Auntie in her sweet robe

With Grandma and Auntie at Hot August Nights August 2007

Playing piano and singing with Mommy at Noma's August 2007

Japan 2007

Halloween 2008
Tahoe Summer 2009

Nap time with kitty Hawaii 2009

Rocker boy with rocker Daddy Hawaii 2009
(I'm so obsessed...just wait until we have our own kids for me to blog about...but really, wait; it's going to be a long while.)
You are making me cry! Such a nice blog, thanks for the birthday wishes for Johnny, I'll give him lots of hugs and kisses for you today. =) I can't believe he's three, time goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! and love you all :) happy birthday Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really don't think he could be more precious, especially as a little rocker! I was my uncles first niece, we do have a special connection for life. I bet your the best auntie ashley!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Johnny!! I can't believe he is 3...so crazy how fast it has gone by. What a nice tribute you gave to him.
ReplyDelete